Wednesday, June 13, 2012

1-6 Ratings for my 6x1 Class

1: Cameraless - because it was a different way of making a film, and it was my first time working with physical media.
2: Multi-plane - Honestly, because I was obsessed with making stop motion stuff as a kid, usually pixilations, and this took me back to middle school days. Also, I enjoyed adding the multi-palne technique to my skills.
3: 3D - I was able to practice my After Effects skills, and expand my knowledge about the program I will likely be using the rest of my life.
4: Viral - Same as the 3D. I especially liked teaching myself the workings of simple text animation.
5: Rhythmic - this one I simply didn't like because of the way the prompt had us edit the project. I did not like putting the final project into separate frames. I would much rather have had to edit the final project to a song. In Fact I think that would be the suggestion I make for the class. Editing the rhythmic edit to a song rather than simple numbers would be more fun, allow more creative freedom, and could produce some really cool pieces of art.
6: Long Take - As I stated in my post earlier, I did not enjoy working with the Bolex, and found the amount of freedom possible on this project to be minimal due to time, and material restraints.

No comments:

Post a Comment